Friday, February 13, 2009

Baby's Poor Leggy!


Hais.

Today met baby in the morning!

He seem to have problem walking.. My heart so pain lor.. Sobbs. The swollen part so big lor. thn you see him walk really breaks my heart lor.

CRY*

We went to Causeway Point.. Jus to get mwe my Valentine Flower. He so xinku still do tht for mwe. hais. i am so touched.. yet i still make him angry today...

SOBBS*


Baby, Forgive me?

I kno i wrong le... ?D:



At night, We went to my house to have dinner. Thn we went to the clinic to see doctor. i needed MC becos of the stupid Cross-Country Runnn!!!

Thn it was babey's turn to see the DOCTOR.

HAIS; bad news!

DOCTOR SAID THT BABY'S 4TH LITTLE TOE IS CRACKED THN TMR MUST GO X-RAY ON VALENTINE!

If it wasnt for mwe who msg him, this wont even happen lor.. All my ASS fault. I'm sorriie, baby!

ILOVEYOU! REALLY!

Tmr have to go polyclinic thn will kno the result of wad happen lor..hopefully everything will be jus fine, CNN??


To BABY: I'm sorriie to cause you all this trouble. Will you forgive mwe for all my mistakes? I LOVE YOU! I REALLY DO! We will be as sweet as ever! TRUE!

No comments: