Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hey Peeps!


I was at school today as per usual... Baby peh me home wor.. SUPER happy!
Had LJS today, YUMMY! After that baobeh jiu go eat BISHAMON again! Pig U!
HAHAHAHAHHAHA! :D
Then went slack at ah neh neh house there..
Soso Happy wor! Baby kena bullied by me wor...
His 'Pekchek' really damn freakin' cute bodoh!
Baby's Face = BEST!
HAHA! OMG!
WoooHooooo....! That the cuttiest face on earth! (:
He also got scared by me! He Screamed! hahahahahah:D
His face is freakin face is damn damn adorable!
I really miss you soso much until tears fall and rolled down my cheeks.
This feeling is beyond words.
But all i know is that i will always LOVE you! :D

To My Special Someone:

You are really a amazing boyfeee. Best i ever had.
Its been a long time since i played and laughed like this!
Thanks BABY ah gua!

Forever Love,
Paulyn LOVE Hubby!

No comments: