Saturday, November 20, 2010

I cant believe i stayed home on a saturday. .__.

OMG! I realized something so cool! I stayed home the whole day on a Saturday! Ohh Myy.. HAHA!~ Well, today i woke up bout 9:46am. Baby msged me at bout 10.40am. That pig has always been in my mind. He is like god damn noisy when he is in my mind. When i close my eyes, i can see his smile and the rather noisy side of him. I miss him so bad.. D: Today baby peh me skype from 1plus to 5pm. LOL! Shiok. At least i got to see him. Visually. Now i think he is having his dinner with friends. Hope he gets home soon. Cos i am worried if he is safe or not. HAHA. I hope he is enjoying himself. Now i am still waiting for him to finish his dinner, so he could SMS me. (:

To My Special Someone:

Baby,
I know i'll get super jealous over small things. I really don't want der. But i love you too much, I am afraid something or someone will snatch you away. ): Sorry for my temper too. Enjoy your time out with your friends.
I Love You Super Much! Muacks.

I'll see you when I see you.
Byebye.


Lots Of Love,
Paulyn LovesHimAlways.

No comments: