Friday, October 29, 2010

Cineleisure.

Hello.
Gonna do a short update. (:
Went Orchard with darlings today. Pool-ed. (: Saw boyfeee, Jack And Pui too. Then jiu went home. WooHoo!~

To My Special Someone:

BABY, I am so angry today! Like OMG!~ Cant tahan. Arghhhhhhh... Wanna burst liaos. Seriously. T.T I can't understand some people. I anything also can tahan only THAT. And that person knows it best! But i dont know why must purposely be like that. Hais. I am going crazy, i may seem fine but i am boiling blood inside. :@
Well, at least today i peh you until outram today. Happy to hear from jack i am the prettiest in the group. LIKE RARE. HAHA! I saw you today, i was so happy. I also got a chance to hug my bear's big tummy! Woohoo. Reached home @ 9:18pm. HAHA. Now going off to bathe. HEHES. Cant wait to see you tmr. :D

I'll end here.
I'll see you when i see you.



Lots Of Love,
%_PAULYN_%

No comments: