Friday, October 8, 2010

Sorry. (:

Today went Jurong West to find my Hubby! X3
Met him about 12pm, went eat KFC. HAHA! Yummy Yumm. (:
Went his house. Saw his Aunt there. Then about 4pm we went out. :D
BABY peh me go back SengKang. Had MAC for dinner.
Went compass for Max Tune. Woohoo!~ Then went home after that.
We have been eating too much FAST FOOD! (: Bad bad!

To My Special SomeOne:

BABY,
Sorry for today. I know you were very angry. I am so sorry. )':
You really mean the world to me. Is your head okays alr?
When i saw you like that today, my heart shattered! Dui Bu Qi.
I want to love you always. (:
Mwackiies for being such a great boyfriend.


I'll end here.
I'll see you when i see you.


Will be missing my bunny. X3
I love you, FAT BOY!!!! :D



Lots Of Love,
%_PAULYN_%

No comments: