Monday, September 27, 2010

BABY LOVE.

This few days have been out with BABY! To me, being able to see BABY is really great. Nothing beats that. Every moment spent with BABY, is really worth it de. I have never thought of leaving you. Cos deep down in my heart i know i really love you. (: Actually i have nothing much to say, but i really enjoyed every moment. BABY has been sending me home for this pass few days. Really appreciate it. (: Its very far for BABY to go home, but he always insisted. Happy die me!**

To My Special Someone:
Spending my time with you is really fun. (: I have realized how important you have became in my life. I cant imagine how would i be without you. Thanks for always looking out for me, understanding me, loving me and peh-ing me home. (: You are my only love. WOAINI! Okays? :D Hao Mahs?!~


I end here le.
I will see you when i see you.


Lots Of Love,
%_PAULYN_%

No comments: