Tuesday, September 7, 2010

AMK Hubbbbbb (:

Today,
I was at school as usual. Rather boring! Luckily i have my BABY with me! Ended school quite early... MRT-ed to AMK Hubbbbb with BABY! (: To meet TWINNY! :D She wanted me peh her meet yousheng! ( DOG ) Wait for him almost to 2hours lor.. =.= Like NIAO der. Not guy sial, make girl wait. Some more so ROLAN! =.= Then we went dinner at S-11, shared StingRay with TWINNY. (: Yummy! BABY didn't eat cos he say not hungry, he go home for dinner. :D Then i sent BABY near MRT there.. (: I so don't bear to see BABY go home lor... ): After that TWINNY and me took bus 86 back to my house there slack lor... Used MACBOOK awhile jiu go back. The 7th month praying thingy is quite scary lor.. HAHA! Well, now currently using comp. Waiting for BABY to call me now. (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIMXUEJUN! (AH PUI)
Tomorrow you gonna JIALAT! Muahahahahahahahaha :D Well, wish him a very happy birthday. Tomorrow's gonna be a blast! (: Friends may not be important in your life now, but treasure them while you can.. (: Love, Paulyn.


To My Special Someone:
BABY, You are so different, I can really feel how much you love me. I know you are very concern bout me.
I wanna say: "You are the person I treasure the most at this point! I love you just as much as you love me! Although sometimes i throw tantrums, maybe is i want you to dote on me more. But eventually, ILOVEYOU the most! That's it!! :D"

I shall end here..
I will see you when i see you!


Lots Of Love,
PAULYN! (:


I LOVE YOU, BARREDY WONG!

No comments: