Saturday, September 4, 2010

Baby Getting Taekwondo Grading TODAY!

Hey Peepos!
This morning BABY woke up around 9:15am. He texted me, i was still sleeping. I saw the msg, then i press diao. I like super tired. I also dont know why. And i actually told him that, he still can laugh.. :D Super cute lor... Meet him at Jurong at 11:30am. He is like super slow... Waited for BABY lor! (: Then we went to 500plus there eat lunch... BABY had OX Fish Soup Noodles! HAHA! :D He seems to like it alot. After that we bus-ed to Jurong Point. HAHA! Look for Ah Pui's (Xue Jun) present. In the end, i got him a cap and a 6mm earring. (: Hope he likes it. HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY PUI! :D Met PUI, passed him the present then bus-ed back to 400plus to slack. (: Then BABY peh me go back 500plus meet my parents. Then he went home to prepare for his taekwondo. :D LOL! Then i went home too! Reached home bout 4plus, SKYPE-D With BABY! X3 Then he went to help his mum prepare food. (: After that BABY gave me a last call before he went off to taekwondo. Now BABY is with friend le. Starting at 8pm... Going to wait til he ends. :D
Well, I am gonna end here ler...
Will update another time.


To My Special SomeOne:
Babey, You have been someone so special to me. You also have been very nice to me! I so love you! :D Mwackiies. Today you are getting your grading! Jia You wor! Wo Yong Yuan Ai Ni! X3 Hope you get good grades! WooHoo! At Home *Wishing for you* Takecare. Text me when you are done! :D
WOAINI! :*


Lots Of Love,
Paulyn

No comments: